Friday, April 4, 2008

Peter Pan

J. M. Barrie

Peter Pan is one of the best children’s books ever! I really enjoyed this story. Its full of imagination and adventure. I love how as you read it you can’t tell what is make believe and what isn’t. This book gives a view into the mind of a child.

I don’t know if many adults would like this book. But I’m looking forward to one day reading this to my children and letting their imaginations take flight. I enjoyed it so much. I don’t know what else I can say about it except that its just fun to read.

The writing style runs on from one thing to the next. There’s not a break to the story. I liked it. I am interested to read other stories by Barrie to compare them with this one.

I definitely recommend this book to anyone that wants to hold on to their imagination and remember childhood.

No comments: